Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cassano: AC Milan is the best team in the whole world

In an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, the new AC Milan forward, Antonio Cassano admitted that he can play in San Siro and felt more solid in the first game.

“Glad to be joining with a big family. Everyone here gave me a warm welcome. I’m very comfortable to be with teammates and the coach,” said Cassano.

“To be honest, I realy want to thanks the owner, Silvio Berlusconi and the excevutive director, Adriano Gilliani who put faith in and don’t care about my past life.

Later on, Cassano revealed his feeling of proud to play in a top class club and he said surely that the success will be coming to the Rossoneri.

“Able to train and play with top class players makes me glad. I’m sure AC Milan can win every trophy. The reason? It’s easy, we are the best. All of our opponents in Italy and Europe are afraid of us,” claimed by him.

Source: www.goal.com