Thursday, July 22, 2010

Joe Cole: Liverpool is the biggest club in England

After completing the process on a free transfer move to Anfield and Liverpool's official dress, Joe Cole describes his new club as the biggest team in England.

Cole, Chelsea’s season officially released yesterday, and despite interest from Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur, he would prefer signing a contract duration of four years with a value of about 90 000 pounds per week.

“I set deadlines for themselves when they wanted to make a decision and when I did send a text on Christian Purslow and Steven Gerrard, then turn off my phone,” said Cole at the club’s official website.

“I knew if I had made the right decision and I am waiting for that challenge, this is a challenge for me. I have been playing in London all mu life, I could have stayed at Chelsea because the fans there loved me and I won something, but I want challenge.

Source: www.bola.net