Monday, October 31, 2011

Mourinho: I'm delighted with the comeback of Kaka'

Slow but is for sure that Kaka’ is starting to find his best playing performance because of his long and sustaining injury that seems to weaken the performance of Kaka’, and it was noticed by Jose Mourinho too.

The Special One, Mourinho is starting to be delighted what is happening now, Kaka’ starting to comeback to his performance when he used to play in his former club in Italy, AC Milan.

“ I have already know the real Kaka’, he’s a fantastic player when I was still in Italy. He’s enjoying football. He’s now that strong and a good player to change the game speed in a game,” written by ESPN from Mourinho.

“ I think it is a common thing for him to be back in the national team and I’m glad that he earned it with his own hard work. The football world should be happy when they see Kaka’ has come back.”