Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Phil Jones is ready to face tough challenges in Manchester United

Manchester United’s new player, Phil Jones admit that he is ready for tough challenges and high expectation in Manchester United.

Jones was bought from Blackburn Rovers for £20, 000, 000 and he’s also playing for England U-21 national team, now.

“I don’t know how my first day in Old Trafford will going to be. Now, i just want to go home, have a vacation and relax,” claimed Jones.

“Everybody knows that Manchester United is a very big club. I just made a very huge step, and i can’t wait to start and face challenges there.”

England’s performance in Denmark was very disappointing, but Jones have made understanding between his new colleague, Chris Smalling.

“Chris proved that he is worth to be in Manchester United shirt Sir Alex Ferguson give chances for him to play in the squad. I do believe that I will be treated in the same way.”

“Chris has great ability, I really enjoying duet with him in the defending third.”