Monday, December 27, 2010

FC Barcelona officially contracted Afellay until 2015

Last Friday, Ibrahim Afellay signed a 4 years long contract to FC Barcelona from PSV Eindhoven. “When I was a kid, I have been dreaming to play for FC Barcelona,” he said.

“This is a dream comes true. We all know that FC Barca is the best place to play football, and when I heard about the news that they want me, I won’t have to think twice.”

The 24 years old midfielder who played for PSV Eindhoven and a family from Morocco, have played 29 international games with the Netherlands to the recent final World Cup round.

FC Barcelona paid 3 million euro to PSV Eindhoven for Afellay and the contract that includes buying clauses for 100 million euro, that’s how it was said in the official website.

Source: www.bola.net