Sunday, November 14, 2010

Walcott: Bale is a fan of Arsenal

Theo Walcott said that his partner when he was in Southampton youth club, Gareth Bale is a fan of Arsenal.

“We were room mate that time. We exchanged thoughts between each otherin Southampton and we were in a room where we were together. We signed the room, maybe the sign is gone now,” said Walcott.

“I played with Bale in Southampton U-11. Remembering that we are fans of Arsenal, what a sad thing that he isn’t joining us.”

“We’re still having a good relationship. I saw the two matches against Internazionale in the UEFA Champions League. I called him, to be the first one who’s giving him a message.”

“I think everybody knows who’s Gareth Bale now. I really can’t wait for the game against Tottenham,” closed by Walcott.

Source: www.goal.com